Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Our new "house-helper" arrived yesterday. Hurray! She doesn't speak too much tagalog, though.

//

Iris' mom had her operation last Thursday. Everything went well, thankfully -- and yesterday when I was there they were just waiting for her to "fart", before she gets to eat a decent meal. Why? Well my dad says that during Tita Louie's operation (and I think most operations of this type), her intestines received some pressure and with that, her intestines "contracted" like how a makahiya would when you touch it. She needs to expel air, or "fart", before she gets to eat otherwise some complications might arise. I'll try to find a detailed explanation of why a patient needs to fart first before eating after an operation, and maybe post it here.

//

I'm currently listening to my first audio book, Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code". It's quite an interesting experience, really, having to listen to someone read a book to you -- and having him (Paul Michael) act our "dialogue-parts" in the story (yep, even female-characters). Personally, I'd still go for buying an actual book and reading it, backtracking and bookmarking where you left off can get pretty tedious sometimes.

//

E3 kicked off this week, and my oh my, everything looks pretty good for the Electronic Entertainment industry.

These, I want..



More on these, here.

Oh yeah, and there's a Playboy game coming out this year. Crazy.

//

Links!

For people who want to read, the Nominees for the Hugo award are out. Neil Gaiman's story, is finally online, as it wasn't available for "perusal" last week.

Here's a site which details how you can construct your own "Star Wars Playset".

And here's another variation of the "t-shirt folding video #1".

0 Comments:

Add a comment