Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Monday, May 24, 2004

I saw Shrek 2 today, and I've to say, it's just every bit as funny as the trailer had me imagining it was going to be. I still haven't watched the first one though - so I just had to find a "copy" of it, hehe. I'd love to share the best and juciest parts in the movie, but I'm really not a guy for spoilers -- so there.

//

Adjustment over at my college just sucks ass, the people over at my college had people standing for over two hours in line, and when they finally open the "window", what do they do? They hand out numbers. Fucking Number-stubs! If they had a system like this after-all, why didn't they have someone distribute the numbers, have everyone sit down, or walk-around (might've done the people passing through the lobby some good, too) -- fuck. It's just stupid. My college just has to employ the dumbest secretaries around! Bitchy, too. Hay. Ewan. And this just for adjustment ha.

//

It's always hilarious seeing how "froshies" "are", on their first day! I still am amazed at the "phenomenon" behind "blockmates", going to the comfort-room in groups of TEN, when only ONE of them will actually take a leak. Mwahaha! I find that really, funny. Not that I didn't go through that stage, though. Mwahaha! And my friends were making fun of a froshie walking around with a water-jug, evil-upper-classmen are they. ;-)

//

Oh and the new full-blow-version of YM! is out.

//

Hey! Iris and I turned 1 year and 11 months today! :)

0 Comments:

Add a comment