Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Monday, May 10, 2004

I like how blogger.com changed their current "posting-process-layout-whatyoumaycallit". ;-)

Today was my first time to vote, surprisingly it didn't take as long as I've always though it would've. I took longer sitting in front of my "folder" thinking of who to vote (it's hard to choose you know, given the choices I had, hehe). What's scary though is, the "attendant"(?) by the booth didn't even ask for any identification from me, besides my name of course. Hmmm...

Plus it's become too much of a hassle to pick my nose, now. I've indelible-ink on my index-finger, and regular-fingerprinting-ink on my thumb (not that I use my thumb, noh). Oh well, the pinky is still there...Hmmm..Ahh..Oohh..Hahaha!

Here's some information on nose-picking!

Information 1
Weird Information 2

Oh, and finally, someone behind the Pacquiao-Marquez makes some sense, albeit too late though.

"Vegas judge Burt Clements said that had he been aware that he was able to score a round 10-6, he would have made that his score for the first round of Pacquiao-Marquez. Clements scored it 10-7 instead of 10-6 as the other two judges did and had a 113-113 draw on his scorecard. Clements stated to the media that he thought the Nevada Athletic Commission did not want its judges to score a round 10-6, executive director Marc Ratner said it is up to each judge's discretion to score a 10-6 round."


More here. This piece of news I got thru Vic Icasas' blog.



And here's how my desktop looks today.

0 Comments:

Add a comment