Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Everybody who has watched Shrek 2 loves Puss, can't blame him -- deadly nga naman yung kanyang pa-kyut pose. Mwahahaha.

Though, for me, this "boy" is my favourite.



"I'm a real boy!!" Mwahaha! Mwahahaha!

Plus that sequence ala-MI2 was just, priceless..

I wish Jollibee gave away Pinocchio toys in their Kiddie-Meal promo. I have Shrek and Donkey, I want a Pinocchio toy -- with matching "girls-underwear".

Oh, lastly, anyone picked up a pack of Oreo's? They've a "Shrek 2" thing going-on. Instead of the standard white-cream-filling, they've got neon-Shrek-green coloured filling. Hehehe! Iris got me a pack, alas, me being the diabetic can't eat it. Fuck. Tell me how it tastes.

0 Comments:

Add a comment