Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I woke up this afternoon with aching legs. I went to the gym yesterday, finally, after having wasted a good 5 months of club-fee's, not even getting within 50 feet of the gym. I used to have a gym-habit, a regiment so they say, lost it somewhere along the way of partying and drinking and waking up too late into the afternoon when driving was too much of a hassle. Plus the thesis-term was last term, so I lost the "habit" altogether...Haahaa!

I've got to lose some pounds, otherwise my Endocrinologist goes on another monologue about the dangers of being a diabetic and being overweight at the same time. Damnnnnnnnn!

SO there.

I had a nice little lunch with Iris and her mom this afternoon. The place we ate in has got to be the best place to get your "gelato-fix". Gelato is like ice-cream, but not exactly made with cream. Head on over here to get more info on it. Anyways, back to the gelato; they serve so many flavours, last I counted was 16!!! There's my all time favourite mint-chocolate (some people say it's like eating colgate), orange, melon, blue-berry, tiramisu, cherry, strawberry, vanilla, at madami pang iba. Plus! It's just Php 30 a scoop, and I'm talking about a SCOOP!! Though you do have to get on the good side of the "Ate" there to have her provide you with a SCOOP. The price is cheap, dirt cheap compared to BTIC or any other ice-cream stands in the malls, well those I've gone to at least. And I have diabetes ha! Haha!

So the place is located beside Don Bosco. It's called Amici de Don Bosco, there's parking right beside the place, but to get to it you've to take Pasong Tamo, then turn right on the intersection going to Pasay Road (beneath the skyway off-ramp), then you'll find a small opening/alley by your right. The meals taste like home-cooking, so they're really really good, and quite afforable, too. Plus they have free, yes, FREE, bread-and-olive-oil-with-parmesan-and-balsamic. Haha!

SO there.

We have no house-help at the moment, and it's been hard getting our laundry, cooking, even house-hold cleaning done. So me and my brothers just cleaned today. Took us a good 30 minutes just to get the whole 1st floor cleaned and smelling like Lysol, though I think we may have overdid it with the Lysol. Haha!

We did have trouble getting the washing machine started. It kept on stopping when we opened the lid. Turns out "shy" yung washing machine namen, ayaw niyang sinisilipan kaya ayun. Badtrip! I've to get a maid, really soon. Here's a very very cool way of folding clothes, trust me, you're going to laugh at the sales-lady in Giordano after watching this. I think you need Windows Media Player, or any supported codec to play the file. Download Download Download!!

0 Comments:

Add a comment