Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I punctured my index finger with one of the wires of the braces I have. It's soo fucking hard typing with the "fuck-you-finger". Fuck. Haha! I've my hands in this constant "ngarat" pose.

Got the Ciudad album today, and my does it rock. Literally. Get it! Get it! It's only Php 250. I like the inlay-card-paper-material. Parang, pang wedding, labo.

Also, watched Spartan, after having read Ramon's brief "comment" on the movie. Though, I doubt it'll still be showing tomorrow. Man on Fire is showing tomorrow-night, I think. This film had me curious the moment I saw the trailer. I do hope it holds up to my expectations.

So there. Here's a fresh new post on this old, but newly cleaned blog of mine. Har har, Hee hee!

Fuck does my fuck-you-finger ache typing this. Plus I'm currently chatting with very talkative people on my IM. Aray. Plus Plus, I wanna pick my nose. Hmmm...Damn!


0 Comments:

Add a comment