Just spreadin' the good karma.....

It's all about the good karma..

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Do you have stickers on your car? No, not the one's issued by your village/subdivision or even that "Wear a seatbealt" sticker issued by the LTO after you pay a traffic violation fee, or have your car registered. Stickers. Like a smiley face, victoria's court sticker or maybe a campaign sticker? Hehe. Me and my "barkada" have this on the rear windshield of each of our cars:



It's a "pig-logo" you can find on most Subaru Impreza WRC (World Rally Championship) cars, it's a sponsor decal. Until yesterday, we thought the pig's name was Sammy, as the Impreza also had a "Sammy" decal on it, so I guess, we just thought that it was somehow connected with the pig, Sammy being its name. I've always been curious about what the pig stood for, and if Sammy was its real name. So I went on google and tracked the pigs' origin down. After an hour or two of searching, and laughing. These are the pieces of information I got about the pig.

1. Turns out that it doesn't have a name, well as far as I know at least.
2. Sammy isn't it's name, in support for fact #1, and Sammy is actually a business-systems-solutions provider.
3. The pig, is actually the mascot/logo for this magazine.

Hilarious. Haha! Now that's what I get for being overtly curious.

0 Comments:

Add a comment